|FORWARDING & EXPORT SERVICES
DARTRANS delivers Performance Plus Service, not promises. As a measure of our performance in developing a clientele ranging from Fortune 500 to small and medium sized firms, our customers know that,
- We regularly appraise our clients on the status of their shipments.
- We minimize delay by guaranteeing to transmit documents the day of receipt.
- We maintain a multi-lingual professional export staff averaging nearly twenty years of experience.
- We maintain the latest information on the availability of all modes of transportation.
- We are experienced at handling both single export and full turn key project shipments.
DARTRANS' DOCUMENTATION SERVICE include:
- Rate negotiations and booking of carrier service
- Preparation of Bill of Lading
- Preparation of Export Declaration
- Verification of Commercial Invoice
- Verification of Packing List
- Preparation of Certificate of Origin
- Preparation and lodging of Dock Receipts
- Arranging Consular Services
DARTRANS' TRAFFIC & LOGISTICS SERVICE include:
- Coordination with Vendors
- Maintenance of Customer Purchase Order Files
- Coordination with Delivering Carriers
- Expediting inland movement
- Coordinating receipt at warehouse or consolidator
- Coordinating warehouse documentation
- Coordination drayage and movement of Equipment
- Coordination of Packing List Preparation
DARTRANS' INSURANCE & FINANCIAL SERVICES include:
- Placement of Marine & War Risk Insurance
- Coordination of liability coverage
- Establishing and Verifying terms of L/C's
- Arranging Fund Transfers & Foreign Collections